Friday, June 14, 2013

KUDOS TO YOU, DAD!

As you can see, this is not our dad's usual blog. We hijacked it this week because we want to tell you some things about him that he'd never say. Thank you, Dad for all the ways you encourage and inspire each one of us. We admire and appreciate you for the reasons below and so many more.

We love you……… Your Kids

F

FEARLESS FAITH
(Gabe Ahn)
They say that the opposite of living in fear is walking in faith, and that is true of my father. He is fearless because he knows that his God is greater than the circumstances at hand. I'm convinced that my father will go down in history as one of the greatest men of faith the church has ever seen.
A

AFFECTIONATE
(Grace Ahn Baik)
My daddy is so affectionate! It was all cuddles and kisses when I was young. And now that he's Grandpa… well, let's just say my son's feet rarely touch the ground when Papa’s around!
T

TALENTED (Steve Baik)
Dad is more talented than he would ever admit. His ability to recall specific Bible verses, endless statistics, and historical events astounds me. It's a rare gift that I truly admire.
H

HONORING
(Kuoching Ngu)
Dad epitomizes someone who knows how to honor others no matter their race, socio-economic status, religion, etc. He sees value in each person and demonstrates that through his actions by meeting with them one-on-one, blessing them financially, sharing words of encouragement, or praying for every single person at a conference, even if that means he'll be there for hours.
E

EXCELLENCE
(Joy Ahn Ngu)
My Dad is a man of excellence in everything he does. When I think about him I’m reminded of the verse, Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God! (1 Cor. 10:31) Whether it is ministry, the marketplace, or relationships, Dad believes in being the best at what God has called you to. His attitude of excellence is grounded in spending daily time in the Word and in prayer. Dad inspires me daily!
R

RENAISSANCE MAN
(Mary Ahn)
My daddy is a true renaissance man in every sense of the term. Although he is best known as an Apostle and Pastor, many people do not realize he has many interests. Dad always says, “Leaders are readers,” and he has accumulated four large libraries of thousands of books. I admire my father's vast knowledge of life and history beyond his faith and ministry. He is passionate about life, and most importantly, a lover of Jesus.


YOU’RE THE BEST PAPA EVER!
 (Justice Baik, 2 years old and Annabelle Ngu, 5 months old)

Father's Day is this Sunday and we want to give kudos to all you Dads. Thanks so much for everything you do. And kudos to our heavenly Father God who loves us all, provides for us all, and will never leave or forsake any of us.

Please join us this Sunday at 9:00 AM or 11:00 AM for our Fathers Day service. Pastor Che Ahn will be speaking on, “How to Be a Great Dad.”

No comments:

Post a Comment